FAQ & RETURN POLICY
What is your return policy or lost/damaged mail policy?
Only ready to ship items are eligible for returns. I do not accept returns for any reason on custom made items. Custom orders that are cancelled before shipment will have a 30 percent restocking fee to cover labor and material costs incurred.
To return - all returns must be made within 7 days from the date your package was delivered. Delivery day is day 1. This includes weekends and holidays. If your purchase goes beyond this time frame all sales will be final. If you are unhappy with your purchase please return the order to receive a refund.
All items should be unused and in brand new condition. All items should be packed well and returned in the original packaging if possible. You are responsible for the shipping charges to return the product as well as properly repackaging the product to ensure it arrives in good condition.
Once the product has been received a refund will be issued for all unused and undamaged product. Undamaged product also includes any unusual odors such as smoke, or any issues caused from improper storage of the product such as melting from the heat or discoloration from sitting in the sun. Also this includes dirt, stains, water damage, and any damage to the label or packaging on the product. Any wax that is cut or partially used, missing pieces will not be refunded. Any product that does not meet these guidelines will not be eligible for a refund. The customer pays all return shipping costs.
I will not exchange scents or products for any reason.
If your package is damaged in shipping please contact the post office to file a claim with your USPS Priority mail insurance. **If you choose your package to be mailed First Class you are shipping at your own risk without insurance. I will not replace damaged or lost goods for free due to the postal service mishandling. I have no control of your package after the USPS takes it. Sorry no exceptions.**
* If your package shows through the tracking number that is has been delivered but you have not received your package please contact your local post office for assistance. They have GPS scanning and should be able to locate your missing package. A police report may have to be filed for missing or stolen packages.
* If your package was stolen or if your package arrives empty this is not the fault of SEMO Wax and I cannot replace packages that say they are delivered or if they have been tampered with. Unfortunately scamming is rampant and so is package theft. Please file a police report and contact your local post office to investigate.
However, in some circumstances I will work with RETURNING and trusted customers and do a partial store credit as a courtesy. This credit amount will be up to my discretion at the time. This is not guaranteed and will be handled on a case by case basis. This will also only be allowed ONE time per customer. I will not be able to cover recurring incidents of theft and mishandling.
If there is an issue with your order such as a missing/wrong item please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and your issue will be handled promptly.
Do you combine shipping on multiple orders?
Yes on restock days if you place multiple orders I will combine your orders for you and refund the difference back to you within 1-2 days after ordering.
What kind of wax do you use?
- I use a blend of paraffin and soy.
When will my order ship?
-Orders will ship within 1-2 business days excluding holidays and weekends. Restock weekends may require an additional 1 - 2 business days due to increased work load.
Is there a TAT (turn around time) for your wax?
No. Everything listed on my site is already made! Please allow 1 -2 business days for order processing.
When do you restock?
Currently I restock every other Saturday morning at 9 AM Central time. Restock dates are listed on the the top banner of the website Join the Facebook group for weekly updates.
Do you do custom orders?
I will do this on a case by case basis as my schedule allows. Please join my facebook group to see more details under the file section - Custom orders FAQ.
Do you ship outside of the U.S.?
No at this time I am only shipping within the Untied States.
Do I need to cure your wax?
- That is up to you. I like letting my wax cure for a week up to two weeks for best results. All of my wax is dated so you know when it was made. Test a small piece to see what works best for you.
How often do you add new products?
- I restock every two weeks with new items and favorite items.
Can I request a scent to be added to the website?
- I can make you a custom scent in 8 or 16 ounce options. These come in a clear polypropylene bag, At times I do take requests in the Facebook group, though this is not always guaranteed.
Where can I find discount codes?
- Any active discount codes can be found on the home page on the top banner or will be posted in my facebook group. I encourage everyone to join my facebook group as I sometimes have exclusive offers just for members! The group can be found here www.facebook.com/groups/semowaxmelts
What type of wax warmer do you recommend?
- I recommend a 20 + watt hot plate warmer any brand. I personally find light bulb warmers do not get hot enough for my wax - experiment and choose what works best in your home.
How long will my wax last?
- Proper storage of your wax is very important. Keep it in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and your wax should be usable for a year or even longer!
How long will the scent last?
- That is hard to answer because every nose is different! The type of warmer being used, the type of scent, where your warmer is located and the amount of wax being used .. all plays a role in how your wax performs. If you are getting a poor scent throw try moving your warmer to a new location, using more or less wax, or a different wattage warmer. Large rooms sometimes require multiple warmers. Some scents are light in general so putting them in a smaller room helps. Every home is different so experimentation is the answer!